Student Homestay Services Inc. (SHS) provides homes to students coming to Canada. With trusted partnerships and years of experience we understand the time and effort it takes to effectively operate a homestay, as both students and hosts require special attention to satisfy their individual needs. Thus, we provide the most cost-effective service, while maintaining the highest level of student satisfaction.

Homestay Application
New Host Application



REMINDER:   If you are flying from a visa-exempt country you now need to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), unless you are a U.S. citizen. To apply for an eTA you must have a valid passport and pay the $7 fee by credit card or pre-paid credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express). Travellers with a valid Canadian visa do not require an eTA. Entry requirements for visitors who travel to Canada by land or sea have not changed. For information in your language, visit:


Copyright ©
Student Homestay Services Inc. All Rights Reserved.